Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/04/14 23:59:36 UTC

testing forrestbar

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > * Try building and installing the forrestbar.
>
> Like Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > The forrest bar of our site is not the latest one.
> which is a bummer because he did some nice work on it.

What do you both mean. No-one has given any details.
It works for me. Did you cd tools/forrestbar then
build and install it?

Remember that our website is not yet updated until
after the release, so do't get it from there.

-David

Re: testing forrestbar

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 08:36 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:

> > > What do you both mean. No-one has given any details.
> > > It works for me. Did you cd tools/forrestbar then
> > > build and install it?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > It seemed that the forrestbar was not update with the stand in svn, but
> > I just did a test again and they are the same.
>
> I am confused. What is meant by "stand"?

stand of development.

> > I used the wrong firefox instance when I did the test, sorry for the
> > noise.
>
> So are you saying that it does work properly?

Yes, as I can tell.

salu2

Re: testing forrestbar

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.