Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Luca Vercelli <l....@finsoft.it> on 2018/05/10 06:42:22 UTC

Olingo & odatacpp-server

Dear all,

what is the relationship between Olingo and odatacpp-server [1] ?

I see that many classes are similar. Is Olingo derived from that? or the
contrary?

I'm just curious.

Regards

Luca

[1]https://github.com/OData/odatacpp-server

Re: Olingo & odatacpp-server

Posted by Peter Lawrence <pe...@inova8.com>.
Maybe they used a Java to C++ code converter. I have used these in the past
with great success

--
*Peter J. Lawrence*

*inova8*
*Providing answers for users' information questions*
*Mobile:* +1 330 631 3772 | *Skype:* PeterJLawrence
*Mobile UK*: +44 754 6095977 | *Phone UK:* +44 1298 872375
*Email:* peter.lawrence@inova8.com | *Web:* www.inova8.com
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence>*

Re: Olingo & odatacpp-server