Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2009/01/02 20:42:09 UTC

Re: AW: AW: C2.2 with CForms, JavaFlow and JPA (Hibernate)

Christofer Dutz wrote:

> first of all thanks for your help here ... It seems if you sit down and have
> a detailed look at Cocoon 2.2 without the preassure of having a delivery
> date in your back, a lot of stuff is a lot easier to understand.

It's hard to learn something new properly under pressure: you may end up
with a bunch of hacks instead of real knowledge.

> I just wanted to state, that in the meanwhile I think Cocoon 2.2 is pretty
> cool ...

Let's say that 2.2 re-rejuvenated the old dog ;)

> I would gladly contribute my
> document, if there is an interest in it.

Yes, please do.

Re: AW: AW: AW: C2.2 with CForms, JavaFlow and JPA (Hibernate)

Posted by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org>.
Christofer Dutz wrote:

> I am currently a little stuck on the JavaFlow part of my tutorial. After
> having this part up-and running, I will gladly submit this tutorial. How
> would I submit such a thing anyway? Do I send it to someone and he inserts
> it to the Cocoon page, or should I host the HTML on my own server?

The Cocoon site uses Daisy, hence having an HTML page may be easier,
since portions can be copied and pasted.

AW: AW: AW: C2.2 with CForms, JavaFlow and JPA (Hibernate)