Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Hu, Ningxin" <ni...@intel.com> on 2015/02/03 06:50:23 UTC

RE: cordova-android 4.0 JUnit tests

Hi Joe,

> That's part of it.  What's the setup code for that look like?

https://github.com/crosswalk-project/crosswalk/blob/master/runtime/android/core_shell/src/org/xwalk/core/xwview/shell/XWalkViewSectionFragment.java#L40

Thanks,
-ningxin

Posted by "Hu, Ningxin" <ni...@intel.com>.
Hi Joe,

> OK, and how do you set that up so that it has the Cordova APIs?

This code is from Crosswalk shell which does nothing with Cordova API.

However, crosswalk downstream fork of cordova-android is using inheritance as: https://github.com/crosswalk-project/crosswalk-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/src/org/apache/cordova/CordovaWebView.java#L67

I didn't test embedding CordovaWebView. Do you have any test cases? If there are, I can test with CordovaWebView which inherits from XWalkView.

Thanks,
-ningxin

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.