Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/09 21:16:23 UTC

HEADS-UP 2.7.1 in 1 week

I would like to do a 2.7.1 release one week from now.

if you can't make it 2.7.1 on your changes.. don't worry.. we can wait 2.7.2

(so far there's no features on master.. so it will progress as
2.7.1... if in 1 week from now anyone commits a major feature I will
decide if the feature is production ready and either make a 2.8.0 or
branch 2.7.x).

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS-UP 2.7.1 in 1 week

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
It took me a while.. but I'm pressing it after lunch today.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS-UP 2.7.1 in 1 week

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.