Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@openoffice.org> on 2011/11/05 23:26:17 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Shutting down legacy OOo mailing lists

On 19/10/2011 Dennis E. Hamilton ha scritto:
> Can you assist us in connecting with other Native Language
> List (NL-list) moderators and enlisting them in providing similar support for
> their communities of users?

I just took the occasion of an e-mail to the native-lang list to urge
other volunteers to do the same.

Maybe it would help if people who post on the (so-called "legacy")
OpenOffice.org mailing list used a simple signature like

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
So, is there any progress on this?  The spam notifications to the zh
lists are really annoying. ^^;

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>