Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mayur Shetye <Ma...@realtydata.com> on 2005/08/01 19:06:48 UTC

return paratmeter as String

Hello all
I want to make sure that if return parameter is String, can I encapsulate a
XML file in that parameter, or should I be on the safer side and do a base64
encoding that file so that the return goes through successfully?
Regards
Mayur

Re: return paratmeter as String

Posted by je...@cogentlogic.com.
Yes. Axis will automatically substitute entity references for characters like < > &

Jeff