Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2020/08/25 17:33:44 UTC

JIRA - can't set resolution?

Example: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10751
When I click "resolve issue" the status changes to "resolved" but
resolution is still "unresolved" and I can't change it.

I believe there was a change a while back to JIRA?

Re: JIRA - can't set resolution?

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
In the ticket, I asked to just make it editable. I'm not a fan of all these
"edit only via transition" things. It just ties hands unhelpfully. But the
problem is that I think the ticket itself needs escalation so my request
there is likely unnoticed.

Kenn

Re: JIRA - can't set resolution?

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.