Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Shanbo Li <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 21:20:46 UTC

what is the userid and password for juddi

Hi there,

what is the userid and password for juddi stand for here?

AuthToken authToken = uddiProxy.get_authToken(userid, password);

should i check any table in my database or just the username and password of
my MySQL

i tried the username and password of mySQL here, but it doesnot work

Best Regards,
Shanbo Li

Re: what is the userid and password for juddi

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
Try looking at the scout unittests.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/scout/trunk/scout/src/test/

--Kurt

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
I think UDDI4J is no longer supported or at least hasn’t been updated in a
while.  Your best bet is to use Scout or just use the jUDDI API directly
(which was based on UDDI4J).  Here is quick sample of how to use the jUDDI
API to save a business (not tested, I simplified some working code I already
had though):

import java.util.Properties;

import org.apache.juddi.IRegistry;

import org.apache.juddi.datatype.business.BusinessEntity;

import org.apache.juddi.datatype.Name;

import java.util.Vector;

Properties props = new Properties();

props.setProperty(RegistryProxy.INQUIRY_ENDPOINT_PROPERTY_NAME, "Inquiry URL
here!!!");

props.setProperty(RegistryProxy.PUBLISH_ENDPOINT_PROPERTY_NAME, "Publish URL
here!!!");

IRegistry registry = new RegistryProxy(props);

BusinessEntity businessEntity = new BusinessEntity();

businessEntity.addName(new Name("Business Name here!!!", Language.ENGLISH));

AuthToken userAuthToken = registry.getAuthToken("jdoe", "");

AuthInfo userAuthInfo = userAuthToken.getAuthInfo();

Vector businessEntityVec = new Vector(1);

businessEntityVec.add(businessEntity);

registry.saveBusiness(userAuthInfo, businessEntityVec);

Hopefully this should get you started.

Posted by Shanbo Li <sh...@gmail.com>.
thank you, jeff

*what i want is just pulish my WSDL which located at
**http://localhost:8080/axis/services/CalculatorService?wsdl*<http://localhost:8080/axis/services/CalculatorService?wsdl>
to juddi

i am using uddi4j as the client.

when i try to run the test code "*SaveBusinessExample.java*" or "*
PublishBusinessEntity.java*"
(\IdeaProjects\PWS_HW2\src\com\biiblesoft\pws\hw3\SaveBusinessExample.java)
(\IdeaProjects\PWS_HW2\src\com\biiblesoft\pws\hw3\PublishBusinessEntity.java)

i got this exception:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.uddi4j.UDDIException.isValidElement(UDDIException.java:111)
 at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(UDDIElement.java:38)
 at org.uddi4j.response.AuthToken.<init>(AuthToken.java:85)
 at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(UDDIProxy.java:1626)
 at com.biiblesoft.pws.hw3.SaveBusinessExample.run(SaveBusinessExample.java
:75)
 at com.biiblesoft.pws.hw3.SaveBusinessExample.main(SaveBusinessExample.java
:53)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

--
Kurt T Stam
kstam@apache.org

callto://kurtstam
c. +1 978.471.9213
f. +1 432.224.0461

Master student
Software Engineering of Distributed Systems, KTH

Kista Alléväg 36B:06
Sweden
164 55 Kista

Tel: 0704646157
E-mail: shanboli@Gmail.com

Re: what is the userid and password for juddi

Posted by Shanbo Li <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, kurt

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
try 'jdoe/jdoe'