Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by richard emberson <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/25 18:16:21 UTC

RC1 parameter name style guide

While going through RC1 wicket-util I noted that in the
org.apache.wicket.util.upload package there are a number
of places where the parameter names to methods and
constructors are of the form pName (e.g., pSizeMax.
pIn, pHeaders. pContentLength. etc.).
I think that this is the first time I've seen this
Java coding style used in Wicket (though, I could be wrong).

Does the Wicket coding style guidelines cover parameter
names?

While not wanting to be labeled by Emerson (not Emberson)
concerning "consistency", sometimes there is some merit
to it.

Richard

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes