Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/09/01 03:44:23 UTC

Re: Inclusion of the Calendar Popup in Apache Cocoon

Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>http://www.macridesweb.com/oltest/
>>

> Wow, I like the "bubble" example !
>
> AFAIK, the Artistic licence is compatible with the Apache licence, so
> there should be no problem. We should have a look also at Matt Kruse's
> PopupWindow library that is used by his calendar
> (http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/popupwindow/)

I am glad you like overLib. The bubble example is very nice looking :)

and for date picker (calendar) using overLib:
http://javascript.internet.com/calendars/date-picker.html

<snip>
 Date Picker provides a pop-up calendar in a dynamically populated DIV. It
combines the original date-picker script by Kedar R. Bhave and the
overlib library by Erik Bosrup. This method is an improvement over using
a pop-up window, since so many people are installing software to suppress
the annoying pop-up windows generating for advertising.
</snip>

But again we need to check the licenses behind it. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo