Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/11/05 16:13:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova Plugin Geolocation 4.0.3 Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-plugin-geolocation release 4.0.3?

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process with <= 24 hours.

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova Plugin Geolocation 4.0.3 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
Migrating thread to "[DISCUSS] Cordova Plugin Geolocation 4.1.0 Release” and continuing to prepare the release for today.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
It should be 4.1.0