Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Glenn Willianms <in...@tinylion.co.uk> on 2014/07/10 08:46:19 UTC

flacon: current state of development

HI all

I'm back working with flex after 18 months having to write a couple of
javaScript based apps and I must say its nice to be back.

So here's the thing, I used to be following ever post here daily and was all
over the forums etc but know I'm way behind of the current state of play
with flex and falcon etc.

Can anyone point me to a 'very up to date' overview of where we are now and
help get me back up to speed?

How are things going with falcon? Could someone give me a recap

email me private if this isn't what's wanted in the list

thanks folks and looking forward to getting stuck in.

there's nothing like 18 months with javaScript to make some really
appreciate AS3.

Glenn

tinylion development

Re: flacon: current state of development

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 7/9/14 11:46 PM, "Glenn Willianms" <in...@tinylion.co.uk> wrote:

>Can anyone point me to a 'very up to date' overview of where we are now
>and
>help get me back up to speed?
Here's a link to a draft of the June report.  There were a few minor edits
after before a final copy was sent to the board.
http://markmail.org/search/?q=+list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-dev+draft+r
eport#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-dev%20draft%20report%20order%3
Adate-backward+page:4+mid:moyd6re4cx3wf6xa+state:results

>How are things going with falcon? Could someone give me a recap
There hasn't been much work on Falcon, more work is being done on FalconJX
and FlexJS, but if you look for threads with VJS in them you'll see a few
recent ones discussing possible Falcon work.

-Alex

Re: flacon: current state of development

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Glenn,

nice to see you back again here. You've traveled to the gates of hell to
see what's going on and have survived to return.

You are lucky hehe :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a