Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 16:12:19 UTC

[Axis2] 1.4 Release Management / Planning

Re: [Axis2] 1.4 Release Management / Planning

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.
+1

/sumedha

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
+1

Charitha

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sanka

wrote:

> Hi Dims,
> >

> > Deepal,
> > Would you have time for Axis2? I can volunteer as Release Manager if
> > you wish or we can share the responsibility as
> > usual. Either works for me.
> To be honest I was about to send a vote  mail to the list making you as
> the release manager. So I am glad to see you as the release manager here
> is my +1 for you.
>
> And now it is your job to tell us the release plan and how we are going
> to :) .
>
> Thanks
> Deepal

Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

wrote:

> Hi Dims,
> >

> > Deepal,
> > Would you have time for Axis2? I can volunteer as Release Manager if
> > you wish or we can share the responsibility as
> > usual. Either works for me.
> To be honest I was about to send a vote  mail to the list making you as
> the release manager. So I am glad to see you as the release manager here
> is my +1 for you.
>
> And now it is your job to tell us the release plan and how we are going
> to :) .
>
> Thanks
> Deepal

Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://azeez78.blogspot.com
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Nadir K. Amra

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

~Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Keith

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning All

I have been experiencing intermittent difficulties locating dependency
plugins for axis projects from remoteRepository
and requesting  release manager to create a  simple ANT build.xml for each
pom.xml

Thanks
Martin

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
If dims is willing, I vote +1!

I'll help out in whatever way possible.

--Glen

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

  - Dennis

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Dustin Amrhein <da...@yahoo.com>
07/03/2008 21:50
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

+1

Nikhil V Thaker <ni...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

+1

Nikhil Thaker
office: 512 838 9964
nvthaker@us.ibm.com

Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>
03/07/2008 12:13 AM

Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
[VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Hi Dims,

> Deepal,
> Would you have time for Axis2? I can volunteer as Release Manager if
> you wish or we can share the responsibility as
> usual. Either works for me.
To be honest I was about to send a vote  mail to the list making you as
the release manager. So I am glad to see you as the release manager here
is my +1 for you.

And now it is your job to tell us the release plan and how we are going
to :) .

Thanks
Deepal

Search.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Dustin Amrhein <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Nikhil V Thaker <ni...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
+1

Nikhil Thaker
 office: 512 838 9964
 nvthaker@us.ibm.com

   Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>  03/07/2008 12:13 AM    Please respond to
 axis-dev@ws.apache.org

 axis-dev@ws.apache.org   cc

  Subject

Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Posted by Nikhil V Thaker <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims,