Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/03/16 14:29:16 UTC

Fwd: [JSecurity] category subscription update : Authorization

Tim or Jeremy, could you please help this guy?  I know you guys wrote the
ActiveDirectory/LDAP stuff - I'm afraid I don't know it all that well.

http://www.jsecurity.org/node/1085

Cheers,

Les

Re: [JSecurity] category subscription update : Authorization

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Interesting.  Sure, if our users desire it, and it comes up as a use case
enough, I think we should support that.  We could add a  flag that is
disabled by default, and it would be an easy config change if they wanted to
enable it.

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.