Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by shafipour elnaz <el...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/23 10:54:28 UTC

lucene

hi every body,
I want to use Lucene in my application for searching jsp files but i don't know how could i index jsp files.Could any one help me. :(

Elnaz

Re: lucene

Posted by Sebastian Ho <se...@bii.a-star.edu.sg>.
Hi

Indexing JSP files is the same as any other files (e.g. text).
If you do not want to include the JSP or HTML tags, you will need to
parse the file to extract all texts before indexing.
There are a lot of open source parsing for this purpose.

Sebastian Ho