Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Tim Lossen <ti...@lossen.de> on 2012/06/05 16:18:54 UTC

"Event Stream Processing with Kafka"

hi,

i gave a presentation [1] about kafka -- and how we use
it at wooga for tracking in-game events -- at the "berlin
buzzwords" [2] conference today.

cheers
tim

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/tim.lossen.de/eventstream-processing-with-kafka
[2] http://berlinbuzzwords.de/

--
http://tim.lossen.de

Re: "Event Stream Processing with Kafka"

Posted by Tim Lossen <ti...@lossen.de>.
yes, this repo is still private, but i promised to make
it public this week. :)

Posted by Stone <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Evan Chan <ev...@ooyala.com>.
We are using Kafka + Storm btw, just not Esper.  :)

Posted by Evan Chan <ev...@ooyala.com>.

Posted by Taylor Gautier <tg...@tagged.com>.

Posted by Tim Lossen <ti...@lossen.de>.
done.

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 :-)

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Tim,

Posted by Evan Chan <ev...@ooyala.com>.
Thanks Tim.  It'd be great to have a longer README... it's not clear to me
if this is simply a JRuby-based consumer, or what is meant by "event
processing framework".

--
http://tim.lossen.de