Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Marcos Roriz <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/26 23:16:34 UTC

GSOC application layout

Guys I was wondering if Apache have a application layout for Gsoc? Or we can
make our own ones?

Regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Roriz
Bacharelando em Ciência da Computação

E-mail: marcosrorizinf@gmail.com
Home Page:http://marcosroriz.wordpress.com

Re: GSOC application layout

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Marcos,

There's a description of what might be expected in an application at
[1]. I believe the tool just gives you a space to fill with the details
of your application - how you organise your content in that space is up
to you.

As a general reminder, student applications start on March 29th and end
on April 9th.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]