Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2018/05/15 19:02:59 UTC

Lots of broken tests on flaky dashboard

I took a look at the flaky dashboard[1] this morning and noticed an
alarming number of always failed tests.

Is the dashboard still accurate? I know we've moved our unit testing
infrastructure around a little bit and wasn't sure if the dashboard needed
updates as well.

The tests are failing on both branch-2 and master. Are folks already
looking at these, and is there a JIRA to follow along for discussion? I did
a quick search but didn't see anything obvious.

Thanks,
Mike

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBASE-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dashboard.html

Re: Lots of broken tests on flaky dashboard

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Seems 2.0 is also effected?

Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>于2018年5月16日 周三03:03写道:

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
HBASE-20564 Tighter ByteBufferKeyValue Cell Comparator broke a bunch of
tests. Addendums went in earlier today. Its starting to get better now.
Will keep an eye.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.