Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/10/25 14:12:16 UTC

Re: CloudStack 4.7.1 with Xenserver 6.5 problem, VMs is getting started

Sounds like you are having some networking issues. VRs coming online and not checking in generally means connectivity issues back to the “host” global setting IP on port 8250, so worthwhile checking this.

If you have issues with VMs stopping then keep in mind the self-fencing scripts on the XenServers – which will shut down and reboot a XenServer if connectivity to ANY primary storage pool is lost. If you use IP based storage and you have general networking issues you might be experiencing fencing issues. Uptime on your hosts should tell you though.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 25/10/2017, 13:40, "Vivek Kumar" <vi...@indiqus.com> wrote:

    Hello Team,

    We are facing some strange issue in my production environment,  VMs are not getting started from cloud stack GUI, although VMs are getting shut down but not coming up. While checking the logs we found some database connectivity issue, so we disabled the haproxy ( We are using gallera with haproxy ) and put one galera node ip in db.properties, but still VMs not coming UP.

    When we shutdown the router it gives command to xenserver and stops it properly  but when we start it it sends command to xenserver and router comes up in xenserver but  in cloud stack GUI it keeps on showing in starting state.

    Can someone please suggest what exactly is going on.

    Regards
    Vivek

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com