Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/09/03 10:57:38 UTC

[VOTE] Charta and proposal for first VP

Hi all,

as the discussion in the thread calmed down quite a bit and there was no real controvercy I decided to start a formal Vote on our Charta and who we want to suggest to the board as initial VP for Apache IoTDB.

From the discuss thread (https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/reeac2c6d33d3b7fe3807ded35165f4ee62c3814448ed7b3272672506%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E) there is the clear favorit (and only nomination):

Charta: an IoT native database with high performance for data management and analysis, on the edge and the cloud.

VP: Xiangdong Huang

As I already stated in the discuss thread I think both choices are excellent.

What does the community think?

+1 for YES, Xiangdong as VP and Charta as above
-1 for NO and please make another suggestion then, so that we can move the discussion further

As usual, the Vote will be open for at least 72hrs.

Best
Julian

Re: [VOTE] Charta and proposal for first VP

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Big big +1

BR,
Haonan Hou

Posted by Gaofei Cao <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi, big +1.

Best,
--------------

Posted by Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com>.
Hi,
big +1.

Thanks,
---------------------------------------

From: Xiangwei Wei
Date: 2020-09-03 20:17
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Charta and proposal for first VP

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Hi,
    big +1.

Thanks.

Chao Wang
BONC Ltd

From: Xiangwei Wei
Date: 2020-09-03 20:17
To: dev

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: [VOTE] Charta and proposal for first VP

Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: [VOTE] Charta and proposal for first VP

Posted by Jack Tsai <ja...@outlook.com>.
Hi,

+1

Best,