Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Adrian Robitu <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/13 03:14:37 UTC

Follow up on the "Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)" thread

.

> This is a Studio issue. We have fixed that already, but the new version is
not already out.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/

> Let us know if you have any trouble with those.

Any idea when an Eclipse plugin update for M11 could become available?

I've managed for now to add a partition by manually fumbling with the
config.ldif file and cloning the example one, but it's painful when adding a
third one. Beyond that it all worked like a charm.

Cheers,

Adrian Robitu

Re: Follow up on the "Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)" thread

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Just one thing : I have an urgent update in LDAP API that fixes a critical
SSL issue. I intend to start a release tonite or tomorrow.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:58 PM, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/2016 05:14 AM, Adrian Robitu wrote:
>> > .

>> version is
>> > not already out.

>> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.
>> 0.v20160717-M11/

>> > Any idea when an Eclipse plugin update for M11 could become available?
>>
>> I suggest we start a new release attempt in the next days. Even if
>> Windows and Mac installers are not yet working I think we need to
>> release an update to our users.
>>

> Agreed. And I do think we have working installers for all platforms now.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Follow up on the "Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)" thread

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 10/13/2016 05:14 AM, Adrian Robitu wrote:
> .
>
>> This is a Studio issue. We have fixed that already, but the new version is
> not already out.
>

>> You can try the latest version using one of the installers :
>

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/
>

>> Let us know if you have any trouble with those.
>

> Any idea when an Eclipse plugin update for M11 could become available?

I suggest we start a new release attempt in the next days. Even if
Windows and Mac installers are not yet working I think we need to
release an update to our users.

Kind Regards,
Stefan