Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Sawhney, Tarandeep Singh" <ts...@innodata.com> on 2013/07/22 08:40:59 UTC

Open NLP Vs. GATE

Hi All

Can you please provide some inputs to understand how does Open NLP compares
with GATE (Stanford Core NLP).

I have been trying to find some sought of comparison matrix/information to
find a good answer on this

Any inputs on this please will be very help ful

best regards
tarandeep

--

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or

Re: Open NLP Vs. GATE

Posted by "Tarandeep Singh, Sawhney" <ts...@innodata.com>.
Thanks Rupert for your response
It helped. I will explore further on NLP support and will request for some
more information ahead

best regards
taran

Re: Open NLP Vs. GATE