Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kumaran <ku...@zoniac.com> on 2011/03/22 19:14:02 UTC

convert PDF file of version 1.5 or higher using Apache PDFBox 1.5.0

Hi

Can I able to convert PDF file of version 1.5 or higher using Apache PDFBox
1.5.0 source

Please guide me

Regards

Kumaran

Re: convert PDF file of version 1.5 or higher using Apache PDFBox 1.5.0

Posted by Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com>.
I'm just a user, but I wasn't able to get this to work when I tried it a few
months back. Not sure if the latest versions will. Please let us know if you
are able to do!

Check this snippet out. You need the CoSDocument setVersion method.

  COSDocument cos = document.getDocument();
           System.out.println("got cos " + cos.getVersion());
               cos.setVersion((float) 1.8);

            document.save(args[1]);

              cos.close();

             document.close();