Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kev Jackson <ke...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2005/02/28 04:53:07 UTC

[Patch] modifiedselector, style, remove unused code, slightly more lazy DigestAlgorithm.getValue

- removed iterator code fromModifiedSelector
- lazier DigestAlgorithm.getValue (includes JUnit test)
- removed unncecessary nesting in EqualsComparator

       //
        // -----  Instantiate the interfaces  -----
        //
        String className = null;
        String pkg =
"org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector";

what do these lines do in ModifiedSelector.configure?  Eclipse says that
they're never read, and as they're method variables, not class or
instance variables (ie not public), I was very tempted to delete them,
but I thought I'd better ask first in case they're present to support
future functionality

Kev