Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Grant Baxter <gr...@baxterfamily.to> on 2004/10/26 16:56:58 UTC

Problem? with 3.0.1

I don't know if this is a problem or not. I don't remember seeing it
on 3.0.0. When running spamassassin or spamd in debug mode, I see the
following:

plugin:mail::spamassassin::plugin::uridnsbl=hash(0x1d82310) inhibited
further callbacks

This happens about a dozen times, then SA goes on.

Any thoughts?

grant

Re: Problem? with 3.0.1

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:03:02PM +0100, Ronan wrote:
> i also saw it in a couple of other peoples' posts recently. It appears
> like you say when i run
> spamassassin --lint -D
>
> anyone??
> >plugin:mail::spamassassin::plugin::uridnsbl=hash(0x1d82310) inhibited
> >further callbacks

it's 100% normal.  it's the plugin reading in a configuration option, then
inhibiting the configuration line being passed to any other plugins (since
it's handled it).

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.

Re: Problem? with 3.0.1

Posted by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk>.
i get this all the time in my current 3.0.0 version.

--
Regards

Ronan McGlue
Analyst/Programmer