Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Senhaji <os...@wanadoo.fr> on 2002/11/18 12:31:52 UTC

XMLForm JavaBean getter & setter methods

Hello,

In the wizard example, I added some log traces in the UserBean's getter and
setter methods to see what happen behind the scene. When I push the start
button, the getAllHobbies is called many times (>20). The same thing happens
with the getSystem(). However the setSystem() method is never called. Can
some one explain this behaviour?

Thanks,

Senhaji

RE: XMLForm JavaBean getter & setter methods

Posted by Senhaji <os...@wanadoo.fr>.
I've got the following errors :

================(1)=================
ERROR   (2002-11-23) 21:52.51:646   [sitemap.transformer.xmlform]
(/cocoon/samples/xmlform/wizard) Thread-11/XMLFormTransformer: unknown
element [item]

=================(2)================
ERROR   (2002-11-23) 21:52.56:774   [sitemap.transformer.xmlform]
(/cocoon/samples/xmlform/wizard) Thread-11/XMLFormTransformer: pass through
element [group]

ERROR   (2002-11-23) 21:52.56:804   [sitemap.transformer.xmlform]
(/cocoon/samples/xmlform/wizard) Thread-11/XMLFormTransformer: unknown
element [group]

Each one is thrown many times.

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Senhaji <os...@wanadoo.fr>.