Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tóth Csaba <ig...@domen.hu> on 2018/02/16 07:57:33 UTC

cxf config into multiple file

Hello!

I'd like to take apart the cxf config file into multiple file:

example the classes, end everything in the main config, the
keystore/certs/signing config (org.apache.cxf.sts.StaticSTSProperties)
want to place in another file.

Is any example for it?

Thanx

Csaba

Re: cxf config into multiple file

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but in the CXF STS basic
systests, the STS configuration is here:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/services/sts/systests/basic/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/deployment/sts/cxf-sts.xml

It loads the following properties file which contains the key/password
information:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/services/sts/systests/basic/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/deployment/sts/sts.properties

It also imports a separate file containing the realm information:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/services/sts/systests/basic/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/deployment/sts/realms.xml

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh