Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arno de Quaasteniet <ar...@x-hive.com> on 2002/11/18 11:30:40 UTC

Axis and Delphi7

Hi

I'm trying to use AXIS in combination with Delphi 7 but I encoutered
some problems with receiving attachments in the Delphi client. I keep
getting an error message from the XML parser ('invalid at the top level
of the document').

Sending attachments goes fine. The only difference I see is that my SOAP
services built with Axis always sends messages with the
Transfer-Encoding: chunked and the Delphi client does never seem to do
this.

Does anybody know what's wrong? Or maybe somebody knows how to let the
AXIS server not use  Transfer-Encoding: chunked ?

Thanks,

Arno

X-Hive Corporation
+31 (0)10 710 86 24