Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 15:24:21 UTC

Clustered nifi flow settings

What does "Maximum timer driven thread count" mean in
a clustered environment? Is that the number of threads available for the
whole cluster or is it per node in the cluster?

Re: Clustered nifi flow settings

Posted by Corey Flowers <cf...@onyxpoint.com>.
Per node value. Dang I was late!

Also the number of threads reported at the top of the graph in a cluster is
a summation of the nodes in that cluster.

Can I get a participation ribbon or something? :-)

--
Corey Flowers
Vice President, Onyx Point, Inc

Re: Clustered nifi flow settings