Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by saoussen <sa...@yahoo.fr> on 2012/11/29 12:44:34 UTC

query for dimensional type

I have a problem with query for dimensional type.

In fact in my schema.xml I added this filed:

<field name="myObjects" type="myObject"	indexed="true"	stored="true"
required="false"	multiValued="true"/>

with type:
<fieldType name="myObject" class="solr.PointType" dimension="3"
subFieldType="string"  indexed="true" />

In java class used for indexation I had this declaration:
	@Field("myObjects")
	List <MyObject> myObject;

and after indexation I can see this :
<myObjects>[MyObject(x=1, y=32, z=247)]</myObjects>

now I want to search object having z=247, but with this query "
q=myObjects:*, *, 247 " result is 0.

which syntax should I use?

thanks for help!