Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2019/09/14 02:22:07 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Recommend Apache Rya graduation to Top Level Project resolution to the Board

The vote to recommend Apache Rya graduation to Top Level Project resolution
to the board has passed with:

9  binding +1 votes:

Billie Rinaldi
Josh Elser
Steve Blackmon
Venkatesh Seetharam
Furkan Kamaci
Kevin Ratnasekera
Justin Mclean
Paul King
Sharan Foga

1 non-binding +1 vote:

Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara

No 0 or -1 votes.

The voting thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4269204c96ae1a5cd113cd1ddca5ab226589f9f51a1bb870214419b7@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thank you all for your participation in the vote. We'll submit the
resolution to the board.

Thank you,
Adina, on behalf of Apache Rya (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Recommend Apache Rya graduation to Top Level Project resolution to the Board

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

+1 I think you can take all of the +1s in the other thread as an indication you are read to graduate..

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Recommend Apache Rya graduation to Top Level Project resolution to the Board

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
All the best in your Apache journey!

Regards,
Dave