Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Albin Stigö <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 18:30:32 UTC

Building Couchbase with Repo

Hi,

I'm trying to build couchbase using the instructions found here:
https://github.com/couchbase/couchdb-manifest

$ mkdir couchdb
$ cd couchdb
$ repo init -u git://github.com/couchbase/couchdb-manifest.git
$ repo sync

But I get:

$ ~/bin/repo sync
fatal: remote error:
  couchbase/git@github.com:couchbase/couchdb is not a valid repository name
  Email support@github.com for help

Anyone else experiencing this?

--Albin

Re: Building Couchbase with Repo

Posted by Sam Bisbee <sa...@sbisbee.com>.
Hi Albin,

You are trying to compile couchbase, which is not directly associated
with Apache CouchDB. Different code base, community, and all that.

I'm not that familiar with their community but this looks like a good
starting point:
http://www.couchbase.com/products-and-services/couchbase-support

Cheers,

--