Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by John Kew <jo...@socrata.com> on 2013/07/01 18:25:30 UTC

Large Blob Support for Azure

Hey Folks,

So I filed the following feature; but I'm planning on attacking it myself
over the next few days.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-161

As a sort-of preliminary, are there any significant landmines I should be
aware of when implementing this in JClouds? It looks like I may be able to
follow the general strategies of the S3 multipart implementation to work on
this; but I wanted know if some of that code should be moved or generalized.

Any mental notes or ideas would be appreciated.

-John