Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 13:44:02 UTC

Time constraints til 09-04: wicket 7

Due to an excessive workload currently at €dayjob until 9 april I am
unable to perform releases or work on anything else than the
conference I'm organizing.

Things I'd like to accomplish before finalizing 7:

- move the deprecated Wicket 6 Tree* to wicket stuff
- run our application (migration to 7 is held back by conference)
- complete the new site

I've almost completed the migration for wicket 7 save for the Tree*
stuff, and when that's completed I can try to run our application to
see if there are any possible important stuff that should be fixed
before finalizing 7.

Completing the new site (http://dashorst.github.io/wicket-site/) is
still something I have on my list of things to do, and it is in good
shape currently. I'd like to publish that one at the moment of
releasing wicket 7.

Martijn

Re: Time constraints til 09-04: wicket 7

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
thank you two for your effort!

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm currently testing the application for runtime errors (and fixing
runtime warnings too)

Biggest hurdles thus far:

- the addition of the extra method to the IChoiceRenderer interface
- adding asm-5.0.3 to wicket-ioc as a dependency (CXF has a dependency on 3.3.1)

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.