Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2005/11/11 08:33:50 UTC

Re: create-db.sql & schema.sql

If I understand you correctly, you would like to introduce extra ant /
maven tasks for dropping databases and schemata.

In the process of releasing Torque 3.2, I would strongly object to change
the behaviour of the existing target torque:create-db between release
candidates. However, in my opinion, splitting the torque:insert-sql into
two targets, e.g.  drop-schema.sql, and create-schema.sql, is fine.

If this is done, it should be done for each database Torque supports :-)

    Thomas