Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jørgen Aschim Forsell <jo...@cloudure.no> on 2014/11/28 18:27:49 UTC

Cannot transit agent status with event AgentDisconnected for host

Hi!
I am having trouble with adding XenServer 6.2 as a host to Cloudstack 4.4.1
install. It’s added, but first with a popup saying “failed to add host” –
Then it adds it into the pool (as shown in screenshot), but with an alert.

Xenserver is a fresh install, with all fresh updates. Also installed latest
DvS from Citrix on the host, and set it as a controller.
Cloudstack is installed on a Ubuntu 12.04 VM on the computehost, could that
be the issue ?

Followed the install-manual point by point, made some adjustments regarding
the NFS, had to install Java 7 and set JAVA_HOME.

Logs are here:
http://pastebin.com/A23m8V1b

Logs are from the 7’th try.

Screenshot of the dashboard here:
http://imgur.com/a/QyBmU#0

Thanks!

j0rg1

RE: Cannot transit agent status with event AgentDisconnected for host

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee>.
Hi Aschim,

          Which zone are your trying to configure - basic or advanced? Did you use "security groups" as isolation method? In the latter case you should switch to bridge mode as Erik suggested.
          I guess you may also have problem with primary storage registered at your XenServer host. Can you check at your host console "xe sr-list" and see its mounted?
         Right now it is hard to say what is the reason, but most often it is ether network or storage misconfiguration.

Vadim.
Looks like it's having issues configuring the bridge firewall.

Have you changed the xenserver network backend to bridge mode?

--
Erik
Også norsk :-)

Den fredag 28. november 2014 skrev Jørgen Aschim Forsell <jo...@cloudure.no>