Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/05/18 09:48:23 UTC

Re: [] Apache Jena 3.15.0 RC 1

Thanks

There is nothing unexpected here:

> but get the following information during build for "maven clean install":
>
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
> Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release

This is a post-Java8 warning. So you are using a later Java which works,
but warns.

ARQ supports writing extension functions in JS.

> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option UseConcMarkSweepGC was deprecated
> in version 9.0 and will likely be removed in a future release.
> Wait: 0
> Wait: 0

These two have been removed - I saw them recently.

> May 17, 2020 1:21:14 PM
> org.apache.sis.referencing.operation.transform.DefaultMathTransformFactory
> createParameterizedTransform
> WARNING: The “SIS_DATA” environment variable is not set.
> May 17, 2020 1:21:14 PM
> org.apache.sis.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFinder
> createOperation
> WARNING: Can not parse “OSTN15_NTv2_OSGBtoETRS.gsb” as a file in the NTv2
> format.
> May 17, 2020 1:21:14 PM
> org.apache.sis.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFinder
> createOperation
> WARNING: Can not parse “OSTN02_NTv2.gsb” as a file in the NTv2 format.

Expected.

----

Also the shading warnings from Shiro are expected - they are fixing the
problem in 1.5.0 but we need 1.5.0 to get a CVE fix so we have to have
the slightly messy message for now.

     Andy