Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David L. Wasler" <dw...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/09 03:38:36 UTC

Need to delete Examples, Root and Etc. on Tomcat 4.0.6

Hi:

I'm using Tomcat4.0.6 and want to know how to delete
the examples, Root and etc.

I editing the service.xml and etc no luck, remove
context examples, restarted server no luck.

I don't want to just delect the examples dir.

Can you help me out.

Thank You
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com
714-742-0311

=====
Thank You
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com
714-742-0311

Re: Need to delete Examples, Root and Etc. on Tomcat 4.0.6

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
You can either:
- delete the directories in webapps
- Change in server.xml the default dir where autoloaded webapps live.
   appBase="webapps" -->  appBase="moreCowbell"

I've never tried the second way.

-Tim