Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 11:43:31 UTC

Building Abdera

I'm having troubles (again) building Abdera trunk with either Ant or
Maven:

$ mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install

[INFO] Compilation failure

/Users/ugocei/Projects/Apache/abdera/java/trunk/dependencies/json/src/
main/java/org/json/JSONTokener.java:[26,7] duplicate class:
org.json.JSONTokener

(plus a bunch of other similar errors)

$ ant -f build/build.xml clean  dist

compile.parser:
     [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/ugocei/Projects/Apache/abdera/java/
trunk/build/work/parser
     [javac] Compiling 41 source files to /Users/ugocei/Projects/
Apache/abdera/java/trunk/build/work/parser
     [javac] /Users/ugocei/Projects/Apache/abdera/java/trunk/parser/
src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/parser/stax/FOMElement.java:497:
cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method getNamespaceURI()
     [javac] location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace
     [javac]           attr.getNamespace().getNamespaceURI() : "";
     [javac]                            ^
     [javac] /Users/ugocei/Projects/Apache/abdera/java/trunk/parser/
src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/parser/stax/FOMElement.java:498:
cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method getNamespaceURI()
     [javac] location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace
     [javac]       if (!namespace.equals(getNamespace
().getNamespaceURI()) &&
     [javac]                                         ^
     [javac] /Users/ugocei/Projects/Apache/abdera/java/trunk/parser/
src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/parser/stax/FOMElement.java:679:
cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method getNamespaceURI()
     [javac] location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace
     [javac]       if (omn.getNamespaceURI().equals(ns) &&
     [javac]              ^

This is a fresh checkout of trunk (r538499), using Maven 2.0.6 and
Ant 1.7.0.

Am I doing anything wrong or does this happen to someone else?

	TIA,

		Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Blog: http://agylen.com/

Re: Building Abdera

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.
Partial correction: the problem with Ant went away after doing a
complete cleanup of my working directory. The problem with Maven still
remains.

  Ugo