Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stuart Barlow <sb...@peopledoc.com> on 2003/12/10 12:43:15 UTC

Re: Enumeration Question

Apologies for continuing this old discussion but...

I see from the discussion that WSDL2Java is able to convert simple
enumerated types into Java static final values.

However when I run Java2WSDL in the first step of creating my
webservice the public final static fields do not get created in the
WSDL. Is this the expected behaviour?

If I want enumerated types available to my client do I need to
manually edit the WSDL after running the Java2WSDL tool?

Thanks,
Stuart.