Posted to users@camel.apache.org by davsclaus <ci...@yahoo.dk> on 2011/01/25 17:12:49 UTC

Re: JPA DB Connection Properties

I think this is a general question how to do this with JPA. How to use
property placeholders in the persistence.xml file. Its not Camel specific.

I think you should google and ask at JPA community how to do that.

If you find a solution then please keep us posted. As others may see this
question and would like to find a solution as well.

Re: JPA DB Connection Properties

Posted by Ben O'Day <be...@initekconsulting.com>.
Claudio, you can use the "jpaProperties" and Spring property-placeholder to
do this...

    <ctx:property-placeholder ignore-unresolvable="true"
location="classpath:context.properties"/>

    <bean id="entityManagerFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean">
        <property name="persistenceUnitName" value="camel"/>
        <property name="jpaProperties">
            <props>
                <prop key="openjpa.ConnectionURL">${openjpa.url}</prop>
            </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

Ben