Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Paul Carroll <pc...@nfmail.net> on 2002/03/01 21:14:05 UTC

Generating SQL without creating the Base or Peer classes

Is there a way to generate the SQL statements for queries, updates, deletes and inserts without generating the Base and Peer java classes?  The reason I am asking is that we have a database that has tables defined and with data in each table.  I would like to use Torque's ability to generate SQL quite easily.  If anyone has tried this, let me know.  I appreciate it. Thanks.

Paul