Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net> on 2008/05/22 15:20:55 UTC

plugins & XUI.

Hello,

I've read that some rich client features are available via XUI in Ofbiz.
Can anybody give me more information about it's integration in project ?
is there any sample of application that is available ?

Also, I've heard that many plugins and applications are provided by
community : is there a centralise common repository to find existing
modules and applications ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: plugins & XUI.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>
> Hello,
>
> I've read that some rich client features are available via XUI in Ofbiz.
> Can anybody give me more information about it's integration in project ?
> is there any sample of application that is available ?

Have a look at the POS component in specialpurpose : specialpurpose\pos

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access

> Thanks a lot.

Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques