Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeremy Greiner <je...@win1.net> on 2000/10/04 21:27:04 UTC

Viewing example Files

I appologize for posting this question if it is answered somewhere else.
I have Followed the IIS HOWTO and everything appeares to be running correctly. (The lil green up arrow is present)
my only question is how do I view the example files so that I can verify that it works.

I have tried:
http://localhost/SnoopServlet
http://localhost/examples/SnoopServlet
http://localhost/examplesSnoopServlet
http://localhost/examples/SnoopServlet.class

none of these show any results. .?
I am running Win2k Workstation IIS 5.
I installed Jakarta 3.1
pelase e:ail me directly because I have not subscribed to this group.
-jeremy

Re: Viewing example Files

Posted by Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>.
> Jeremy Greiner wrote:
>
> I appologize for posting this question if it is answered somewhere
> else.
> I have Followed the IIS HOWTO and everything appeares to be running
> correctly. (The lil green up arrow is present)
> my only question is how do I view the example files so that I can
> verify that it works.
>
> I have tried:
> http://localhost/SnoopServlet
> http://localhost/examples/SnoopServlet
> http://localhost/examplesSnoopServlet
> http://localhost/examples/SnoopServlet.class
>
> none of these show any results. .?
> I am running Win2k Workstation IIS 5.
> I installed Jakarta 3.1
> pelase e:ail me directly because I have not subscribed to this group.
> -jeremy

You have to edit uriworkermap.properties file that your registry
is pointing to in order to tell IIS which which files to serve.

you would need a line like this to show the examples
# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
/examples/*=ajp12