Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "J. Wolfgang Kaltz" <ka...@interactivesystems.info> on 2005/04/09 13:21:17 UTC

[trunk] saving documents

There is a problem saving documents in trunk (stacktrace follows). I
tried this in BXE; the other editors don't work either but I don't know
if the problem is the same.

I see there were significant changes related to the new
RepositorySource, quite likely the problem is related to this ?

Wolfgang

- Stacktrace:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to tranform org.w3c.dom.Document to
PipedOutputStream
         at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.source.RepositorySource$1.run(RepositorySource.java:178)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:348)
         at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.source.RepositorySource.transform(RepositorySource.java:201)
         at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.source.RepositorySource.access$100(RepositorySource.java:42)
         at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.source.RepositorySource$1.run(RepositorySource.java:176)
         ... 1 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
         at
org.apache.xml.serializer.ToStream.flushWriter(ToStream.java:273)
         at
org.apache.xml.serializer.ToXMLStream.endDocument(ToXMLStream.java:190)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.endDocument(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:910)
         at org.apache.xml.utils.TreeWalker.traverse(TreeWalker.java:190)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:337)
         ... 4 more

Re: [trunk] saving documents

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
J. Wolfgang Kaltz wrote:
> There is a problem saving documents in trunk (stacktrace follows). I
> tried this in BXE; the other editors don't work either but I don't know
> if the problem is the same.
>
> I see there were significant changes related to the new
> RepositorySource, quite likely the problem is related to this ?

Yes, certainly. I also saw these messages :(
I'll take a look at it.

-- Andreas