Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com> on 2007/01/11 06:23:54 UTC

[AXIOM] SOAPHeaderBlock -> addition of new methods

Hi all;
  I am thinking of adding following methods to
org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeaderBlock.

  /**
    * Sets the relay attribute for this SOAPHeaderBlock to be either
true or false.
    * The SOAP relay attribute is set to true to indicate that the SOAP
header block must be relayed by
    * any node that is targeted by the header block but not actually
process it.
    */
  public abstract void setRole(String roleURI);
  public abstract String getRole();

These methods are required for SAAJ 1.3 implementation.[1]
Shall I go on with the addition?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part1-20030624/#soaprelay

/sumedha

Re: [AXIOM] SOAPHeaderBlock -> addition of new methods

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi sumedha ;

> Hi all;
>  I am thinking of adding following methods to
> org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeaderBlock.
>
>  /**
>    * Sets the relay attribute for this SOAPHeaderBlock to be either
> true or false.
>    * The SOAP relay attribute is set to true to indicate that the SOAP
> header block must be relayed by
>    * any node that is targeted by the header block but not actually
> process it.
>    */
>  public abstract void setRole(String roleURI);
>  public abstract String getRole();

As I can see these two methods are already in the code, do you want to
add something like

public abstract void setRelay (String roleURI);
 public abstract String getRelay ();

If so , I am +1 on that.

Thanks
Deepal