Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com> on 2015/09/09 12:48:33 UTC

Release 3.0 - is JIRA being used to plan releases?

Hello,

I am trying to understand how the work remaining for releases is being
organized, specifically for the 3.0 release.  I've looked through JIRA [1]
and it does not appear to be very active.  It would be nice to have a clear
view of what needs to happen to get to a 3.0 release, whether in JIRA or a
wiki page. Is there someplace I should look for this?

Thanks,
Bryan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER/

Re: Release 3.0 - is JIRA being used to plan releases?

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.
So the release is currently blocked on the custard-apple dependency?

@peter If so, could we please get this committed into
org.apache.river.concurrent?

   - Deal with custard-apple dependency (either put it into River or
   publish to Maven Central)

Thanks,
Bryan

----
Bryan Thompson
Chief Scientist & Founder
SYSTAP, LLC
4501 Tower Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
bryan@systap.com
http://blazegraph.com
http://blog.bigdata.com <http://bigdata.com>
http://mapgraph.io

Blazegraph™ <http://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra high-performance
graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and Tinkerpop/Blueprints
APIs.  Blazegraph is now available with GPU acceleration using our disruptive
technology to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics and graph query.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or attachments is
the sender by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.