Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mallari Kulkarni <Ma...@TRIGYN.com> on 2001/02/28 10:39:27 UTC

HTML generated on the FLY. So how can I use struts for this?

Hi Guys,

My web page is generated on the fly. The no of form  elements are unknown.
In this scenario,  how can I use the struts framework?

Please help me.

Thanks and bye
Mallari

Re: HTML generated on the FLY. So how can I use struts for this?

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
Create an Action to generate and output your page, and then return null
to the controller.

> Mallari Kulkarni wrote:
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> My web page is generated on the fly. The no of form  elements are
> unknown. In this scenario,  how can I use the struts framework?
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks and bye
> Mallari

-- Tel 716 737-3463.