Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/08/19 09:01:58 UTC

Welcome to Devanshu Vyas as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Devanshu Vyas to become a new committer and we
are happy to announce that he has accepted this role.

Some of the reasons for inviting Devanshu Vyas include:

- He is invested in the OFBiz project and has been a member for many years
- He is taking an initiative towards improving the system
- He has functional experience in various areas of the framework
- He enjoys working with the community and collaborating with others

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Devanshu!

Cheers
Pawan Verma
ofbiz.apache.org

Re: Welcome to Devanshu Vyas as new committer!

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Devanshu!

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: Welcome to Devanshu Vyas as new committer!

Posted by Arvind Singh Tomar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Devanshu!

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu!!

Regards,
Mridul Pathak

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Devanshu!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

Posted by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ratnesh Upadhyay <up...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Devanshu!

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana
Senior Technical Consultant
HotWax Commerce

Posted by Mohammad Kathawala <mo...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 2:32 PM, Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Devanshu Vyas to become a new committer and we
>
> are happy to announce that he has accepted this role.
>

> Some of the reasons for inviting Devanshu Vyas include:
>

> - He is invested in the OFBiz project and has been a member for many years
>
> - He is taking an initiative towards improving the system
>
> - He has functional experience in various areas of the framework
>
> - He enjoys working with the community and collaborating with others
>

> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Devanshu!
>

> Cheers
>
> Pawan Verma
>
> ofbiz.apache.org
>
> --
Kind Regards,
Mohammad Kathawala
Senior Technical Consultant
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-7772858789
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Welcome to Devanshu Vyas as new committer!

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your support and wishes.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Ankit Joshi <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Ankush Upadhyay <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu!!!

Kind Regards,
Ankush Upadhyay
Senior Technical Consultant

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-8109201285
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Devanshu

Jacques

Le 19/08/2020 Γ  11:01, Pawan Verma a Γ©critΒ :

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Devanshu!

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Many Congratulations Devanshu! Welcome aboard.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma